Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
The best news I've read in recent months.

I hope the new spoter, and your family, always have health.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Congrats man, now go get the only real sleep you'll have for the next 3 to 5 years.

That's what I've read the minimum sentence is anyway...
I don't think so matey!!..... my 11 year old step son had us up at 3 am the other day cuz he was sufferin bad with a cold...... I'm fairly sure unbroken, regular sleep happens the day they walk, or are forced, out into the big wide world to fend for themselves..... and even then theres a high percentage chance the buggers will come back again.... atleast once :shrug:

Anyhoo, well done woog..... didnt think you had it in you..... or maybe you didn't, and the postman or your best mate did :hehe: (bet you've heard that a dozen times or more now :zzz:)

Congrats bro, and don't let the bit above try and make you try and shove him straight back from where he came from.... their wonderful really and I wouldn't be without mine..... hell, he was even my best man when I married his mother :tup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.