Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Sorry Wolf, couldn't let you have all of the fun

I am in talk right now, and trying to get a gas bolt for the M28 ;) If I can get that, should be able to make her fairly unique

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No that isn't my old M24, though I wish it was. It is an Echo1 M28 I got from Gorem.

And the PWD and the M28 didn't have scopes on them..... just attached two spare scopes that I had laying around. Though I am going to be getting, or painting, scopes to match.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
woogie said:
No that isn't my old M24, though I wish it was. It is an Echo1 M28 I got from Gorem.

And the PWD and the M28 didn't have scopes on them..... just attached two spare scopes that I had laying around. Though I am going to be getting, or painting, scopes to match.
What is the scope on the m28?

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well right now it doesn't

I got the rifle knowing that it was slam firing. So I have been looking at either a new sear set, or a gas cylinder. I am really liking the rifle itself though, very solid build and it looks great as well.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah silly you..... you know I don't keep a rifle for very long

Though I am thinking that these may be my last rifles for quite some time. As I am trying to find something the wife and I can do together. Because now that she is preggo, she doesn't want to come out and airsoft or take pics of us guys doing that. Not saying that she would have done that anyway ;)

But I have been looking at metal detectors, something that I have wanted since I was 9 or so. And thinking that would be a fun thing for us to go out, walk around and spend some good time together. And with the kid coming, would give us something to do as well as a family..... <---- man that was weird to say.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
woogie said:
But I have been looking at metal detectors, something that I have wanted since I was 9 or so. And thinking that would be a fun thing for us to go out, walk around and spend some good time together. And with the kid coming, would give us something to do as well as a family..... <---- man that was weird to say.
Congrats man!

Can't wait to see what kind of mods your kid does to some of your rifles someday.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Homeboy, home- home- homebooy.

Sorry, I could not help Hoggie's musical quote!

Back on topic: those rifle look GREAT! Congrats!

..and this will make you laugh but hearing you are going to become a father soon (congratulations for that, man!) I can't help but thinking of you as a sort of character from the TV Serie The Unit!! This is a compliment, in all truth that'd be my perfect life: wife home waiting for me and fun with friends "who are we gonna kill today? or blow up? or rescue? whatev!"

:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.