Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was working on the ghillie, had the shoe goo out, and started glueing down some netting.

I must have squeezed a little too hard, because a huge glob of glue came out the opposite end of the glue, and went all over my pants and hands. Took me about three hard squeezes before I realized the glue was coming out the other end. I am having trouble getting the glue off my hands.

It's everywhere. :-/

This can be considered an epic fail.

·
Banned
215 Posts
woogie said:
HA HA You goo'd yourself :) LOL!!!
Sounds like my Saturday mornings...

...of ghillie making... What the hell were you thinking?

·
Registered
268 Posts
I've had that with super glue, dripped all over my pants.
It now has these small holes which don't rip because of the glue

And as long as it didn't hit your ghillie to bad, you should be fine.

Makes me think tho, if you didn't see the movement of the glue dripping down on you, how can you see people 200 ft away?

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pvt13 said:
Makes me think tho, if you didn't see the movement of the glue dripping down on you, how can you see people 200 ft away?
Haha, well I was squeezing the glue, and it would not come out the top. I was like WTF, so I squeezed harder and harder and harder. Then I realized, "holy crap" its all over my pants. Ruined some perfectly good sweat pants too.
:(" title=":mad:" border="0"/>

As for seeing people at 200 feet away, that is why I use a scope.

And Wonko, that literally made me laugh out loud. And for that...Plus 1.

·
Registered
445 Posts
fuzzywolly said:
pvt13 said:
As for seeing people at 200 feet away, that is why I use a scope.
Remember he is a super leet sniper and does it with his eyes closed ;)
Also this works with most glues, try soaking them in a mix of paint thinner, and water, I think is a 3 to 1 ratio, 3 being water. It happen to a pair of my pants as well ad this helped get it off, sadly it makes the clothes smell a little till you wash them 3 or so times after you do it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Fuzzywolly hunts by sense of smell!

Ever since I was a young man
I've played the airsoft ball
From RA down to Mil-Sim
I must have played them all
But I ain't seen nothing like him
In any Airsoft hall
That deaf, dumb and blind kid
Sure plays a mean Airball

LOL. I love The WHO.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.