Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hmmmm...... well I guess thats what you get when you buy a block..... Err I mean glock! :p

·
Registered
40 Posts
Wow, just, wow...

I thought the thread title was going to be a serious one lol.

But for people looking for 'the most powerful airsoft pistol',
I would tell you to look at the G&G xtreme 45.

I didn't realize how unsafe it was until after i bought it. But it was the cheapest gbb I saw. The thing sounds like a .22 pistol lol

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
It has iron sights hahahaha. Looks like it's made for smurfs. Notice he's using .12g bbs and still barely getting any range. I'd bet anything it's not using air power, but just whacking the bb out with a pin or something.

·
Registered
384 Posts
But for people looking for 'the most powerful airsoft pistol',
I would tell you to look at the G&G xtreme 45.
KJW MkI Pistol is the highest FPS I've seen out of a pistol; 500+FPS on average. This is easily achievable by doing a mod that takes about a minute lol.

G&G or WG xtreme 45 usually clocks in at an average of 450-480FPS.

The majority of the WG line-up of CO2 pistols are over 400FPS; usually all averaging about 450FPS or above. Even the WG 321(compact 1911) averages around 450-480FPS.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Lol. I've seen someone online modify a BB pellet revolver so it can accept airsoft BB's. Let's just say... it went through planks of wood. *Cough* 1400+fps *Cough*. Good thing he doesn't explain how to do it!

Enough talk of taboo topics lol :D!

Reactions: W0lf

·
Registered
40 Posts
KJW MkI Pistol is the highest FPS I've seen out of a pistol; 500+FPS on average. This is easily achievable by doing a mod that takes about a minute lol.

G&G or WG xtreme 45 usually clocks in at an average of 450-480FPS.

The majority of the WG line-up of CO2 pistols are over 400FPS; usually all averaging about 450FPS or above. Even the WG 321(compact 1911) averages around 450-480FPS.
Holy crap, that is overkill. I looked the gun up and it was only $50. But I am not interested in power of a gun because high power = unsafe. I just like the xtreme 45 because it is metal, semi blowback (1 inch blowback), and has hop up. Sure, the gun appears ugly as all get out to some, but I like it.

If only I could get a long tightbore barrel for it, I would be soooo happy lol. I would end up using my sidearm more than my sniper rifle

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.