Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was having a look around (internet window shopping) and discovered this:
http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=5317
I am not sure that this has been discussed on here before the search function didn't turn anything up.
I already own an L96 clone of indeterminate origin and it is fairly used but still shoots quite well.
From what I have read so far the TM one may have some compatibility with VSR spares and upgrades but nothing specific.
I was looking to get a new rifle in a couple of months or so and was wondering if it is worth saving that little bit extra and getting this or just sticking with the clones?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the link
I did a quick google search and tried the search function on here but there were too many things that were too short for a search :-/
I know it is TM and should be awesome but with the vagueness of upgrade possibilities it made me think twice, 300fps seems a little light for sniping.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hoogie I believe the SSR bit stands for Spring Sniper Rifle, I'm fairly sure it's not a different model.

OP, It's a very good rifle, probably the best alternative if you don't like the shape of the VSR. Although that's my opinion. Very reliable, as you would expect from a Tokyo Marui Gun, and has excellent range even when stock.

·
Registered
909 Posts
jrjrtdac said:
Thanks for the link
I did a quick google search and tried the search function on here but there were too many things that were too short for a search :-/
I know it is TM and should be awesome but with the vagueness of upgrade possibilities it made me think twice, 300fps seems a little light for sniping.
Well, you could go with that one company (forgot their name) that woogie used to upgrade his. I think he was pleased with the power. PDI also makes a full line-up of parts for it if I'm not mistaken.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
It is a good rifle to play with, but the take down really leaves something to be desired.

It is a real pain to get to the cylinder, and to try and play with the springs.

The company that I did go through for the trigger, and spring upgrades was called Mark Man Craft. They are out of Taiwan I think, but it was a very good quality product, and would have no problems ordering from them again.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the replies and sorry to take so long to reply myself.
I will have a hunt around and see what I can find in the Mark Man Craft name
as it will be at least a few months before I even have the money to buy the base rifle it will give me plenty of time to do a little more reading and see what I can find.
Thanks again guys

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.