Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to convert my AtoZ to CO2. The AtoZ cylinder head is stamped onto the cylinder. Looking for a cylinderfrom an A&K to replace it with.

If you have a busted rifle, I'll take that. I would love to have it by this week.

Let me know.

·
Registered
909 Posts
The cylinder heads do un-thread on the A&K rifles. I've sealed my old one up with teflon tape numerous times before.

How exactly did you break the cylinder? Never heard of anything of that nature ever happening before.

There is also a CO2 conversion kit out that is probably very high powered and horribly inconsistent. Unless you plan to have an air rig, it will most likely be inconsistent and inaccurate.

Here's a link to the cylinder:

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/pas-co2-conversion-kit-for-aandk-svd-sniper-rifle.html

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you've ever seen the AtoZ nozzle, it doesn't screw into place, it is pinned to the cylinder. The seal between the two has deteriorated over the replicas lifetime, so I'm giving it a little breath of fresh air. I have the conversion kit, I just need the proper cylinder.

·
Registered
92 Posts
As confirmed by wesley, yes the cylinder head does have threads. At the bottom there's a rubber pad, and around the top of the threads there is a thin o-ring. And I don't mean to thread jack, but where in the world did you manage to find a PAS conversion kit?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.