Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at several different options for my hopup in my JG VSR10 and Action Army is one of them. The only thing is, I don't to pay quite that much money on it since my airsofting is mainly recreational.

Im not doubting that the AA chamber is worth the $70, I'm sure it is, but if anyone has one that would be willing to sell it for less, I might think about it.

·
Registered
447 Posts
If you do nothing else to your rifle. This is the best part you can swap out. Anyone who is has one is unlikely to give it up. Trust us, this is worth the investment even if your play only recreational.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you do nothing else to your rifle. This is the best part you can swap out. Anyone who is has one is unlikely to give it up. Trust us, this is worth the investment even if your play only recreational.
I'm sure it is worth the investment. I'm not doubting that fact. The only reason I am trying to see if anyone has a cheaper one is because I have no problem using the stock chamber for my recreational play unless I can find an AA chambe a bit cheaper. I don't make that much money currently - and have a vehicle to put fuel in and pay insurance on. This is strictly a hobby to me and I can't afford to put that much money into it.

I figured I probably wouldn't find one, but hey, whats the harm in checking?:yup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts