Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically, I'm looking for any and all upgraded internals for the APS2. I don't need a hop chamber, but could use an aeg barrel (590mm preferred, high quality a must), and all parts of the cylinder.

I am also looking for any working APS2 magazines.

I'm not a novice, so please, don't try to pawn off your low quality stuff here, Laylax and PDI are preferred.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that the same thing as the 3 Element piston? That's the one I'm really looking for.

Spring is good if it's around 450 fps and very consistent, I want to keep this to a lower fps for longevity. Spring guide would be great.

And if you have a higher end TBB I'd be interested in it, I have the Aero chamber, since I couldn't find any PDI hops.

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
I attached a picture of the piston. It's got a built in piston head and it's quieter. Other than that, it's the same thing.

I'll have to chrono the springs for you since they're unmarked and need to locate the spring guide that I *think* I have.

I'll also have to look around for a barrel. I know where the stock barrels are but have to see which TBB I have laying around. What length specifically are you looking for?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Depending on the price I'll give the neo a whirl.

As for the tbb, the longer the better. Its going into an M99 and I can cut/crown it if it is too long. I'm only looking for something high end for the barrel though, don't want to cut any corners on accuracy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.