Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
He came in looking for barrel spacers, and walked out with a warning level going up 33%.

Please use the shift key for capitolization, as well as periods at the end of your sentances, and well.. Make it look like you actually give a damn about getting it. Here's how I would have written it:

"I'm looking for a few barrel spacers for my Maruzen APS2 SV, prices I'm willing to pay are ___ (Being the lowest) - ___ (Being the highest). Thanks"

But anyways, to save you money. Use pieces of cotton (You can buy those baggies of cotton balls at any local CVS/Walgreens/Meijer/Wal*Mart and stuff the void between your inner and outer barrel with it, it'll muffle any vibrations as well as hold your barrel in place.

Let me know if this helped, so I can lock this post.

-Mosin

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Well.. On this forum, we usually like to see that the people who are posting actually seem like they care about what they're posting.

Quick sloppy sentances are not a way of doing it, and if you read the other half of my post, you could see I'm trying to save you some cash.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.