Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[Note: rules seem to state that I can't post a WTS, however a WTB seems OK. If not, feel free to delete.]

Looking for good BBs - mainly straight .36, or .43g. I did a sales request to dentrinity, but they are out of all the BBs I want (including ones claimed to be in stock :( ). I'd be interested in other BBs as well, but they should be at/over .30 (and only 6mm). My VSR10 and M700 haven't been chronoed recently, but with .20s, should be doing about 550 and 590, so looking mostly for the .36's and .43s, which no one ever seems to have in stock when I look... (open to hearing about retailers who do have them in stock as well.) I'm interested in a couple bags, I like to have spare ammo of good stuff...

Updating this: I found and purchased 2000 .30 straight BBs, and 1500 .29 super grand masters, so with the .30's I already have, I should be covered for "lightweight" BBs, but I am still looking for .36 and .43s. Might seem like overkill, but if I find ammo I like, I like to have it available, even more now that it seems many heavyweight manufacturers seem to be discontinuing their heavy BBs....

Payments via paypal, shipping to 07005, Boonton, NJ, let me know what you want for it shipped/paypaled and I'll let you know.

Thanks
-Dave

Also, any questions on my trustworthyness, please feel free to look me up on ebay under malice4you, or on fredmiranda.com (photography forum) under malice4you, both places should provide you with ample feedback about large purchases I've done.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello,guys,I am a Chinese girl. nice to meet you ,I like surfing the internet ,to release some information share with friends.

we are the professional manufacturer and supplier of airsoft bbs in China,ench bb bullets has a ferfect sphere shape and super smooth surface.if you are inrerested in our products,please contract me.look forward to hearing from you!and i will send you some information about the product and quotation.

MSN:[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.