Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Doesn't ripperkon have a video about making one? It may be worth checking it out

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I'm making a guide on how to make a soft carrying case soon if you want to wait.

Now I'm feeling pretty dumb right now, but no one has ever explained to me what a "drag bag" is. I know the difference between hard and soft cases, but wouldn't dragging a lot of weight be more inefficient and more noisy than carrying it?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Here you go. I think drag bags usually have places on top to add vegetation, as well as a cone at the nose to keep brush from catching, and a reinforced loop at the tip to drag it by. They're mostly for dragging when you have to crawl to not silhouette yourself at a distance, not for close stalking. Their benefit is for those long shots that we can't make those long shots D:<

·
Registered
19 Posts
Drag bags are generally reinforced on one side and at the top so that they do not rip or tear, they will have an attachment point for a rag rope also.
I personally am a fan of the drag bag cum shooting mat style, you lose the cone but gain a useful recon/shooting platform.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.