Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for VSR-10 or BAR-10 stock hop-up parts, specifically all of the plastic parts used for hop adjustment: Arm, slides, spring loaded BB guide etc.

If you have upgraded your VSR-10 or BAR-10 or other clone, and these parts are excess to you, then I can put them to good use... WELL and TSD VSR-10 hop-up parts are also welcome.

I can use paypal or money order...

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let me know how much and if all of the plastic parts are there... thank you.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am specifically looking for all of the plastic parts that come with the hop up; if your hop up has everything in working order, I will gladly consider it. Post your price, or me PM me and let me know.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still looking for parts here... will pay $15 shipped via paypal, any takers? I just need all of the plastic hop-up parts, but will take the hop-up off of your hands to get them...

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Three responses and no offers... c'mon guys, let me know what you want for your parts...

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry, were you interested in mine? Wasn't sure since I didn't have the arm, let me know!
I just received a new Danger Werx arm in the mail, so I'm good in that department... Offer up, what do need for your parts? Note that I am also paying the $5.95 priority mail to have it shipped to me. So add the shipping cost into your total and PM me a price. Then I can let you know if we have an accord.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Parts have been secured...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.