Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an interest in acquiring one of these for a compact scout rifle project. The folding stock hooked me. If you have one you're willing to ditch let me know.

-Yankee

·
Registered
109 Posts
I don't have a mb08, but nothing beats a mb06 for a scout rifle
You said you wanted a scout rifle, so I had to say mb06. Small frame, light, and you could easily cut down the barrel or mod the stock to fold.

·
Banned
215 Posts
You do know how big and heavy these are right? If you are going for a legitimate scout rifle, this is a horrible choice. Just throwing that out there before you spend any money.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Wonko The Sane said:
You do know how big and heavy these are right? If you are going for a legitimate scout rifle, this is a horrible choice. Just throwing that out there before you spend any money.
With the stock collapsed it is only 35.5 inches long, and with no optics weighs in at 8 lbs, Just Sayin'

Yankee I have a review below in case you want to see my impression of the MB08

·
Banned
215 Posts
Ah, I mistook the rifle as the gas AW 338. Not this spring one. When the words scout rifle also came up, I assumed the build to be a actual scout rifle, not just a short barreled rifle.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks newbie. Ya, I guess for scout rifle, I meant more along the lines of a rifle I can collapse with the purpose of strapping it onto my backpack when not in use. More of a ruck-able rifle I suppose. That and I love the 96 style...the folding stock is too sexy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.