Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I recently purchased Livonia's Vacuum piston for a type 96 rifle and was planning on buying a zero trigger, 170sp spring and a compatible metal spring guide, the only problem is that I can't find all three objects at one retailer, while all being in stock or at all on the same cite. I don't want to buy from more than one Asian retailer because of the shipping issue. If anyone has any of these three objects that are in good shape and would want to sell to me that be great. Or just as good, if you find a cite with all 3 in stock for a reasonable price. thanks

last issue, I'm just making sure, the 170sp spring vacuum piston and decent quality 495mm 6.04 tightbore (not systema) would be close to 550 or slightly higher, right? cause thats the field limit.
After that I can work on getting a silencer, and possibly one of those carbon fiber tightbore's.

thanks again guys

wow I almost forgot
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

EDIT: If you have any suggestions or think any other trigger mechanisms would work to get to 550fps that would be great. Hey Livonia I know you have the king arms light weight trigger, how much fps can that hold.
Come on guys lets get some answers!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm Now willing to buy a SPR 300% Spring or a Type 96 170% or Type 96 190% springs
I'll also still looking for a vacuum piston's spring guide for type 96, and a zero trigger
If anybody has any of these used or new I'd be happy to buy them! Or if you know somewhere a retail has one of those spring and both other items that be great to know.

thanks again guys.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I recommend you read some reviews on the Zero Trigger. I have read and heard a few pod-casts from Airsoft New Network about them not being able to handle an upgraded spring.

Just hoping to save you a possible headache.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.