Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
6,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is testing waters here.
I'm thinking to sell the Asahi WA2000 STD, there's not much to say about it, it's in almost new condition, it has just a small scratch. I'll upload some pics of it tomorrow. I'm only selling cause I need the funds for a new project.
Asking price: $3000

It's the bottom one and it doesn't have the orange flash hider now

Wolf

·
Registered
824 Posts
WOW that is high. I got nothing to trade that is worth that. Thats the price of my camera. Just a question whats the range and info on it. Pssst can you give me a sneek peek on what your new project going to be.

·
Administrator
6,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My next project is TOP SECRET for now... If tell I'll have to kill you.

This is the Standard version but from various talks I had about it must one of the late models cause it has the internal gas tank. It's stock and this means it doesn't has a hop up installed but I've order a custom SCS barrel (hop up for classics) for it, I haven't received it but the price includes it. I haven't use this much just test fired it so I don't know the range or the fps of it.
The other I have has about 580fps with Green or Red gas... I don't remember, the range is about 50-60m!! (lack of hop up)
This guns requires an 8.6v battery and gas in the reservoir or external CO2/HPA rig, it was made in 1993 and uses a hydropneumatic solenoid engine, THERE"S NO FLACTUATION ON THE FPS FOR EVERY SHOT..... EVERY SHOT!!

PM me some offers, I'm not taking any trades for now ....

Wolf

·
Administrator
6,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Maybe in 10 shot's there's 1fps fluctuation at only 1 shot!!
Amazing design and amazing balance when you hold it.... WAY better than the Ares or Geneth!

Wolf

·
Registered
131 Posts
I had the honor to hold it for a while in my hands, no longer manufactured weapons such quality.

·
Administrator
6,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'll post pics of when I'll have it my hands!!
This wasn't listed anywhere and the current owner offered it to me!
I still need to get the rest of the money from this sale to be able to pay it!

By the way this gun is headed for Korea, to a guy I know from Arnies.

Wolf

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.