Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rules:
-All prices included shipping, buy multiple items and I'll throw you a discount for make my life/shipping this stuff easier.
-I know what most of this stuff is worth, throw me offers if you feel my prices are unreasonable, but don't lowball.
-I have too much stuff listed to put pictures of everything up. Pictures of guns will hopefully be posted by this weekend - everything else will be per request.
-I only except PayPal or Post Office Money Order, unless meeting at a game, where cash in hand will then be acceptable. NO personal checks or money through mail, sorry.

-I may have more stuff in the next few days listed, so check back or ask if there's stuff you're looking for.

-As a sidenote, these weapons haven't been chrono'd in a while. If you're interested, I'll get you fresh results upon request, prior to payment.

Bolt Actions

[u:r4i9cgc8][b:r4i9cgc8]Maruzen APS II SV (500 FPS)

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
I have drill as well man, so no worries there ;)

Yeah any pics you can send would be great. I am really getting tired of owning many Bar10's. Think it is about time for a true VSR.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
No problem man.

I will let you know what happens. And now of course a rifle I have been trying to find for years, and I now have a chance to get the rifle I have chased after for so long.

But I will keep ya posted man.

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Let me know if you want more pictures/specific pictures.

It comes with everything pictured, except the team patch. I've also go all the stock parts (I believe all of them), 4-5 mags, and the G-Spec barrel/suppressor. There is an outward dent in the front of the suppressor where a BB hooked up inside of it.

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
woogie said:
LOL .... I hear ya man... but when you have water coming thorugh your roof.... that kind of needs to get taken care of :(

Though I am hiding some funds from the wife
Buckets are a cheap and easy solution!

Anyways, to either of you, I'd be willing to try and work out some sort of payment system, if you'd want.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.