Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I've decided to get rid of my old classic army upgrade parts because I just don't think I'll get around to fixing the gun, so I'm parting out the gun to sell.

First off I have the m24 style stock with its original baseplate. It has some flaking krylon tan paint on it which can be easily removed with a little bit of time. It's a solid peice of plastic and very high quality, much better than a vsr-10 stock. $50 obo

Next up I have 2 M24 mags that have seen about 200-300 rounds combined. These mags are pretty difficult to find and usually cost about 25 dollars each. I'm willing to let these both go for $30 obo.

Third, I've got a classic army advanced cylinder kit with vacuum piston, 9mm spring guide and 380% spring. The cylinder head is tapered on the inside but has some marks on the nozzle. $45 obo

Next up is a PDI 2 way adjustable hopup that has only seen a few hundred rounds, it's a very consistent and precise hopup chamber. I'll throw in 2 G&P buckings and the allen wrench that it came with. $55 obo

Finally I've got an original m24 barrel/reciever assembly. It is from the military (fluted barrel) Classic army m24, it has some wear on the end cap and some color deviations in some places, it also has stripped screw holes which is an easy fix with a tap and die set. I'm really not sure how much it is worth so ill let it go to best offer.

All prices do not include shipping and I will only ship to 48 CONUS, I'm open to any trades and pictures upon request.

Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Addition: Do not make a sale thread unless you have been a member of this board for more than 2 months or unless you have been cleared by a mod/admin to do such. The hope of this is to remove any/all scammers out there that simply come on to sell some stuff, and then take your money and scram, with you not knowing anything about them, and with us only having an IP.
LOCKED.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.