Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Tokyo Marui MP5K

Systema metal bushings & SIG 552 stock. The stock is removable so if you still want a PDW stock or no stock that's still possible.

Comes with gun, 1 8.4v 1200mAh NiMh battery, box, manual and 1 200rd Hicap magazine.

$190

Nitro RC Cars

First is an HPI Nitro RS4 2 w/ O.S. .12 engine, Futbaba radio/reciever , Dynamite exhaust, foam racing tires and 2 speed transmission. I'll let it go with everything needed to run (including gas if picked up) + 5-6 bodies for $125-$150. I'll also throw in a toolbox full of acessories/replacement parts and some extra tires mounted on rims. This car was well over $300 invested. The price is not firm, I am willing to negotiate.

PM me if you're interested, I have more pictures if needed.

Nitro RS4 3 Evo rolling chassis. It's got a carbon fiber (real) upper deck, adjustable shocks in the front only. Just needs an engine and exhaust to be running. Comes with stock HPI radio gear.
Aluminum:
-transmission cover/case,
-rear turnbuckles
-rear A-arms
-rear shock tree
-rear body post mount

Cost me about $200 total, willing to let it go for $80-$100. (Also willing to make a package deal with parts/bodies from other car)

How it used to look...

What it looks like NOW

For all items I'd prefer to meet somewhere and be payed in cash but shipping could probably be worked out.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ehh that depends on upgrades, acessories.

I kinda would like cash, you see I'm buying Knief's SPC, but let me know in a PM what you have to offer and I'll think about it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
That's the split gearbox right?

I know how you are looking for money, I am too to fund a 360 lol. My UMG has a hi-cap, low cap, silencer, and 9.6 1700 mah battery wired to deans. Also a new G&G tappet plate to fix feeding issues if they ever become a problem. Hardly used, I got it from Kdogg who never used it, and I've only used it a few times. Really is a nice solid gun, I don't want to get rid of it but I have too many SMGs.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What kind of radio system is on the first RS4?
The RS4 2 has a Futaba T2PH controller, FP-R122JE Reciever and two Futaba S3003 servos.

THe RS4 3 Evo has the standard TX-2 Controller, RX-2 Reciever and two HPI servos. This is the stock radio gear for this car.

I already have an offer on the RS4 2 but the guy hasn't gotten back to me yet. So if you're interested, send me a PM.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.