Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I hate to come in here and post something in the for sale section when I'm so new to the forums, but I have no choice, and no time to waste. I have spoken with wolf, and he has graciously allowed me to keep this post active.

I recently picked up a TM VSR-10 that was in REALLY bad shape for $20. (I wish i would have taken some photos of it before i fixed it) It was a very old rifle, and my buddy purchased it brand new when TM and classic army seemed to be the only brand of guns around. I'm looking to upgrade the VSR, and use the funds from the ER-25K to fund the project. If someone has parts they would like to trade for the gun, that may be an option as well.

I'm Going to let it be known that I already have a buyer at my home field that has seen this gun shoot and is willing to pay $250 for it right now. I'm actually holding onto $200 of his money until next time we meet, then hes giving me the last $50. I told him if I find a buyer before then that will pay more, I will sell it to them and refund him his money. So it's not a huge deal if I sell it on here. The reason I'm selling it, is because I enjoy the challenge of a spring rifle, and don't really want an electric gun anymore. I'm sick of charging battery's and all that jazz.

Anyway, here are some photos, and if people really want to see video, I can get that as well, you'll just have give me sometime to make the video. I'm asking 350$ Or best offer plus shipping, since they don't make this gun anymore and its the only sr-25 that I'm aware of that takes regular V2 gear box parts. So upgrades are not expensive, and are not a hassle to find. Plus, this gun is not a lemon and is VERY accurate even with the stock barrel. It out shoots my stock VSR no problem (granted its stock right now)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.