Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, once again I'm trying to sell another weapon, this time it's my precious G&G m14. And although it pains me to part with this beautiful weapon, I need money to fund my sniper project, so it's going on the market.

The gun is used but has been taken VERY good care of, and alot of the internal parts have been replaced/ reinforced for added durability. A friend and I have been tinkering with this gun and some of the internal parts are handmade, and it also sports a rather versatile paintjob which was also custom done for me (made to resemble the paintjob from Randy Shugart's M14 in the movie "Black Hawk Down")- which blends rather well with both desert as well as woodland terrain. So from alot of standpoints, this gun is a one of a kind, combat ready piece of plastic shooting goodness.

As for performance, We've never had a problem in the full year that Corey and I have had it (all of the problems people have been complaining about with G&G weapons weakening the spring and all sorts of other crap- we've never seen ANY of them).

My asking price, for this beautiful weapon is $400- a full $100 cheaper than brand new (bearing in mind that since it's purchase, my friend Corey and I have modified this weapon to better condition than it was when I first got it).

If I can get interested buyers, I'll post pictures when I get home (I'm out of town at the moment).

Let the bidding begin.
-Mongoose

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.