Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*This is a favor for a friend*

Both rifles OBO!

G96: Boneyard find. Just completely went through this rifle, cleaned EVERYTHING and rebuilt it. Lots of time and energy into reworking this rifle. First shot fired chrono'd at ~615 FPS with a .3. FPS settled after that, however it never went under 540 FPS with a .3. Great, nearly new shape. Testing the waters at $200.

KJW M700: All stock, needs nothing but a scope to be playable. No chrono readings on this, ATM, might change soon. Fairly accurate, and hard shooting out of the box. includes one KJW short mag. Looking for $120

·
Registered
154 Posts
Just so everyone knows these are my rifles, I just haven't been registered for 3 months so my friend here is kindly posting them for me. I'll try and get pics as soon as I can. Thanks for looking and as he said, both are OBO!

·
Registered
154 Posts
As far as I know Well does not make a gas bolt action rifle... So it would be G&G. To update everyone, the G&G has sold and the KJW is SPF but he hasn't paid yet do if someone wants to send me the money before he does it's yours, $120 shipped.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.