Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: JG Bar-10 with shimming, stock weighting, and whipped bucking (basic mods). PDI 6.04 bull barrel installed, scope included.

Pics up upon request/PM. Looking to get $175 shipped.

EDIT: Also for sale, G&G M14 package. Maybe willing to part out, but only certain parts of the package and I'd rather sell the rifle first (I'll sell the rifle/rails/bipod on their own fairly cheap).

Includes:
G&G M14 black v4 w/ hi-cap ($260)
Fabric cheek rest
3-9x40 replica M1 ($60)
King Arms full length RIS rails ($100)
King Arms Harris bipod ($55)
(5) G&G metal mid-caps (80 cap) - $30/ea, sold out EVERYWHERE (will probably only part these once the majority of everything else is sold)
King Arms QD silencer (290mm long) ($69)

Looking for $400 + shipping OBO for the whole package. Have had offers for mock suppressor and scope, and would be willing to drop those from the package to make it $330 + shipping. Also have a leapers 3-9x40 I can put in instead of the M1, and would drop the price for that a little compared to the M1.

Thanks all. Quick question--how can I change the thread title?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Fuzzy. I feel bad making my first posts back 'for sale' threads, but I'm trying to raise some money for new gear/this summer's events!

Unfortunately no airsoft guns at college, so no ongoing projects :( I'm sure I'll be bugging you all with tons of upgrade questions this summer, though. :tup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.