Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need cash to finish my M40 project. The only trade Ill consider are Tanaka Long mags or WORKING kjw short m700 mags.

1)King arms M1 scope
Regular cross hairs. King Arms makes good scopes and this is the cream of the crop. The scope looks great works great. I havent used the illumination feature so it probably needs a new battery.Scope rings not included. It has Good eye relief and easy adjustments make this a great addition to a DMR or Long gun. I paid $70 for it looking for $45 plus shipping.

$45 plus shipping

Next is a B2 4x16 50 AOE scope. It has windage and elevation turrets as well as a range finding reticle

$35 plus Shipping

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does it matter if the long mags are tapped? I've got one I'd trade for the M1 and some cash I'm fairly sure it has the G&G parts in it too.
Unfortunately I dont have a external rig. Ill take any untapped Tanaka long mag, or 2 untapped kjw 10 round M700 mags for the scope. Cash is king though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.