118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD

I know I'm new here, but I am an Elite member on AirsoftForum.com
and lots of positive feedback on SpecialOpsPaintball.com
Explosive's Feedback

I'm selling my KJW M700 rifle

my KJW M700 rifle.
It's a nice rifle, looks and shoots good, very quiet.

I've hit targets at approx. 200 ft (I check on google maps) with no problem with .30g Madbull bb's & .28g Elite. Chrono's in about 430fps with those heavier bb's
Rifle has a 6.03mm, 650mm Madbull innerbarrel, two working gas mags, custom V nub, 3-9 x 40 scope, harris-style bipod, mock silencer.

Older photos of the same rifle:

I'm probably going to sell this rifle. Mainly because it doesn't suit my playing style. I think I'm going to get a slightly upgraded VSR style rifle for plinking and occasional game.
Honestly this KJW would be incredible with an external, regulated airsource. It already shoots really well, just imagine with
a few mods. I have some locals interested in it...see if I can sell her at the next big op.
Some are encouraging me to keep, but if I continue sniping, I just want a simpler, shorter rifle and stalk more than sit and shoot.
I guess be more of a marksman.

$220 shipped
rifle
two working mags
mock silencer
harris style bipod
madbull inner barrel
3-9 x 40 scope
custom, pro paintjob (etched primed for longevity)

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Hey .... I just posted on your intro thread

But I have a VSR I am trying to sell as well.... price is a little more ... But if we would be able to work something out would be great for both of us..

Check your pm's and I will send you the link with all the stats on it..

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Hey any way to get a few chrony numbers from one mag?

Still thinking about getting your rifle or a custom tanaka... not sure as of yet ...will have alot of extra money if I do get yours.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
already did that (chrono off a mag)...was about 440-450 on .25g's. At this fps it put .28gs - .30g's out to 200-220 with ease (being able to hit the targets I'm aiming at).

if a external air source was added, you could increase the fps easily.

I don't use the rifle much, but thinking about adding a shredder concave nub, external air source and mess around
with the rifle again. I'd rather sell and put the money into the AEG's I shoot every game.

build quality of this rifle is very good, solid and impressive looking in person.
photos don't even do the paint job any justice.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
explosive said:

$150 shipped

rifle
two working mags
mock silencer
madbull inner barrel
3-9 x 40mm scope
custom, pro paintjob (etched primed for longevity) repaint krylon over if you don't like.
harris style bipod NOT INCLUDED
this is a nice shooting rifle as is NOW! minor changes and it will be incredible.
I have switched to a DMR style set up since most of my engagements are under 100 -150 feet 90% of the time. This rifle just did not suit my play style.

I hate to sell and would like to see it turn into something awesome, but I seldom use, so want to sell for money to put towards needed gear.

Thank you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.