Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, the title says it all MAGPUL! These are not all real Magpul. The replicas are very high quality at a good price. The whole process takes a week to a week and a half due to my schedule. I know that a lot of you have Magpul products and or want more but cannot afford the price, this is where i come in.

Shipping included!

5% OFF ON EVERYTHING UNTIL CHRISTMAS!

Magpul XTM covers 8 total (real) $12.00 any color but only one color no mix and match. Welcome to buy multiple sets for cheaper price

Magpul back up sight front or back $23 (replica but could never tell) Black or tan

Magpul Front AND rear sights(replica, very good) for $35.00

Magpul MOE polymer trigger guard black or dark earth(real) $11.00

Magpul magazine assists (real. Tan, green. or black) $12

Magpul MOE stock Black fits mil-spec buffer tube, or tan $48

Magpul CTR real magpul not fake, fits mil-spec buffer tubes $100(shipped)

Magpul ACS fits mil-spec buffer tube (real) $150.00!!!!

Magpoul UBR Black comes with all mounting equipment, dark earth $90.00 SHIPPED (For airsoft only, and a king arms 11.1v lipo or any other battery of that size will fit into the UBR!)

Magpul AFG 2 Tan, black $26.00

Magpul PTS Green label 20rd Pmag box of 10! $85.00 SHIPPED! sold out on evike

Magpul 300rd Pmag with a window to see your bb's $23 each or cut a deal for multiple!

Magpul MS2 sling black, tan, OD $30.00!

Magpul MOE Grip PTS $25.00

ESS Profile goggles, comes with both lenses black and clear, the speed case, and carrying case! Desert tan color for now. $92.00 shipped!

The more you get the more you save, Thank you guys and questions Pm me or leave a comment.

Hey guys just here if anyone wants any patches! I got a lot of brand new perfect quality patches. I have state flags like nj California etc, country patches like italy USA(multiple colors), many patches with sayings, military patches like marines, and some exotic patches like the Sicilian flag which I have on my camo. You can submit your own designs to me and i can give you a price quote. If you are looking for something else just message me and I probably have it, prices will be discussed. Iron on or Velcro available. DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR TEAM PACKAGES FOR OVER 15 PATCHES! Just to clear things up. I make name TAPE and name PATCHES! The name PATCHES are gonna run a little more because it is all stitched with amazing quality, while the name TAPE is obviously tape but is still amazing quality. LOOK ME UP IN THE SELLER/TRADER FEEDBACK THREAD! I AM KNOWN FOR SELLING GOOD PRODUCTS AND MAIKNG GREAT TRANSACTIONS!

Prices include shipping

ALL VELCRO BACKED UNLESS YOU DONT WANT THEM
Flag patch any kind (unless specified)- 10.00
Name PATCH 10.00
Name TAPE 8.00
Team patch PM me so i can make a design.
Any other patches you want let me know for a price

10% DISCOUNT ON ALL PATCHES!!

Submit you patch designs to me if you want than i can give you a price quote on them.

alright guys shoot me any patches you want and i can get them done if i dont have them just let me know!

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
Two issues. First, as newbie said, this board is for sale of individually owned items, not for sale of new retail items. Second, you registered on Sept 22, 2011 - assuming I can correctly add 3 months to September, even if this was a board for retail items, you wouldn't be allowed to post in this board until December 22, 2011.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Nino, I remember giving you permission based on what you and I talked about via PM, and the fact that you are a legitimate seller. That is all you had to say though to prove it.

I apologize for not notifying Dutton, but yes, I gave nino permission to post in the sellers thread. To make things easier Nino, posting in the first post that you had permission would have avoided this situation altogether. However, no harm no foul. ;)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Haha well thank you very much, i appreciate it a lot. I am all about making the people i sell my products to happy, and with easy smooth transactions. I would never cheat someone in any way

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.