1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rotchco Tan Flight Suit
-Size Medium
-Brand New, Never Worn
-Pretty thin, but durable material, unlike the real flight suits which are very thick. Would probably be pretty good for a ghillie base.

Looking to get $50 shipped

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would like to sell it with the scope because I'd be afraid of the scope separate not selling very quickly. I may consider doing it without the scope if I don't get any hits after a while.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Dang. I really want the SVD. Heres what I will trade you. My KJW and a CSI mp5 with Ca highspeed gears and hitorque motor. Upgraded with bunch of other crap. I would sell the Mp5 for like 180-200. My KJW in my local area people are offering 110 for it so easy sale for that. If you add some bbs Ill give you a bestbuy gift card to. I don`t know I got that for my bday dont ask. Your L96 I would just do either my Mp5 with the gift card. Or a bag of bbs for it. Or I heard you might want my KJW. I might do KJW with a bag of bbs a gift card and 50 dollars cash. I know should have pmed.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Wow thanks XP. You just crushed my dreams. I really wanted the SVD. Then you crushed my dream so I ask for L96. Again and now you want cash. Wtf am I going to do with the L96 parts I brought for it.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll trade, but you must ship first, and find those screws for the rifle. Go under commerce and look at my feedback. There are a couple members on here that can vouch for me.

Also, for everyone else, the SVD scope may be sold locally, so the price for the SVD without the scope will be edited up shortly.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Wesley this might be a low ball but. KJW Mk1 with all the parts. I will throw in a bipod and a foregrip and 50 dollars. This is for the SVD without the scope. Plus a bag of bio .2 3500 rounds.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
By "falls through," I mean if you changed your mind, or something with the shipping came up. This is to let other members know that it would only be available if any of this were to happen.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.