1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a AK basically looks like this.
http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_44_227&products_id=32437
Fully stock too. Only field 1 time.
The reason I`m letting go of this is because I going to go down AR platforms. I just want to explore a little.

So this is what you get.
The gun of course. They seem to be getting a little rare. Almost basically new.
A intellect 9.6v stick type
May come with 2 RS AK mags got to confirm that.
2 Lonex Flash mags. Been convert by me.
Comes with original box.

May come with some bbs.

So trades that I am accepting.
Any m4/m16 that is good.
Any m4/m16 dmr
Any gun that looks like a AR
Any DMRs basically.
Also accepting trades and cash.

Cash I`m looking for. 300. Thats without shipping and handling. i`m going to say this gun is heavy. You can also try to bargain with me.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heh. Maybe I`ll drop it and take some out. Okay
Package NUMBER 2 YAYAY.
You get RS AK. Type 56-2
The one mag it comes with and nothing else.
Price 220.

Options. Add Mags for 15 each
Add battery for 15
Add smart charger for 20

Trades again same.
Really look for a 2gx KWA any thing GBBs allow.
REALLY WANT A G&P.
DMR accepted.
Anything cool looking.
SVD are fine if they are S&T or CYma or RS if you want XD.
SR25
m14/21
Basically anything that is good.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I`m not really just saying the flash mags out there. I could still use them I`m just selling some if you want to add it to the AK. I`ll sell you the flash mags for 260 dollars okay?

·
Registered
890 Posts
Hi cap with a pull string on the bottom.
Also, nevermind nelsonho I figured by separating them out you were willing to part out. I have no need for another ak. I prefer 74u's which is what I already have.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don`t know if I can ship to europe? Its a really big gun its going to get stuck in custom. WHats the laws in Europe? I`ll ship but I`ll bet you it will be like 60-70 maybe 80 dollars shipping. I live in California.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Well I know people in Finland who order custom m4/ak47 from wgc/redwolf, the only problem is that if one would ship big amounts of fabric. airsoft laws in Finland are very loose actually.
Could you put it in 2-3 pieces for a packet that doesn't scream "Ak47" to the customs?

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I`m probably going to write a paragraph expalining what it is. DO you want me to cut the gun in half with a saw. If thats possible. The metal is too hard.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Same exact thing. No difference. Literally no difference. Even brought at that store. Went to the walkin store brought in person.
Best thing I can give you is this I guess.
Thats my video on it.
My voice sounded weird in that video. Well yeah we were using .2 I had run out of my standard .3 thats why its not performing the best. In that gun .28 and .3 are supreme.

·
Registered
128 Posts
you can dissasemble it, remove the stock and remove the front end, 3 peices right there no cutting

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.