Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a vintage Russian T3C-2 NVS. Comes with OD Green shoulder carrying case, light filter lens and shade. Runs on two AAs. Low zoom capability, but decent focus. When adjusted properly, it's quite clear for a Gen I NV(not to mention for being at, or over 20 yrs old).

My Dad got this a year or two after the fall of the Berlin Wall, I was around fifteen/sixteen when I found it in his house back in 90'/91'. He got it from a gun n' knife show. He gave it to me a couple years ago.

It, unfortunately, does not have the IR unit the mounts on top. If it did I would be asking for more. ;)

Never-the-less it works decently under natural lighting. This is a shot of an antennae from a truck-stop two miles away, with half a moon shining overhead:

The treeline is almost a mile away.

T3C-2:

I used it for real surveillance when my old neighborhood was being targeted for B&E's a long time ago. I would say it's more for recon/ambush purposes, being primarily a two-handed NVS(one to operate, one to adjust).

Quick link for basic information: http://www.prc68.com/I/T3C.shtml

Looking to fetch 100.00
Buyer pays shipping.
However, if it's a good day, I may pay for S&H. :)

No trades please, I need Greenbacks to go into my new GR-25.

PayPal is the way to go usually. MO's work too, though.

Have a nice day!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Realized I broke the two month rule before posting my sale thread. I apologize.

That said, if any Mods feel it necessary, my thread may be deleted.

I can always start anew in January, with my name in the pictures also. ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Honestly, I missed them at first, then caught myself, but you're welcome. Something told me not to "ass-u-me" this forum would be exactly like MWAC, MiA and others.

Out of respect for AS's rules and regs', I can wait a couple of weeks to re-post this. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.