Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale today is my Systema PTW MAX II Challenge Kit. I am the first owner. It is nearly new, bought in fall 2011, with less than 1000 rounds though it. There are zero problems with it. It is by far the nicest airsoft m4 I've ever seen and it is a blast to shoot, the only reason I'm selling it is because I don't play enough to justify keeping such an expensive gun. Included with the gun will be 5 Systema mags, the hop up tool, the loading tool, a super awesome sling point made of para cord, a blue cylinder in the gun, and a 9.6v 2100 mah battery. As you can see in the picture the battery sticks out a bit from the stock but there is no affect on performance in any way, I just accidentally bought one that was too long. These weapons are becoming rarer and harder to find in stock in oversees stores and are nearly impossible to get new from the U.S. For all this I am asking $1150 shipped anywhere in the U.S. If you have any questions or would like additional pictures/video please just ask.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.