Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
6,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have for sale my Tanaka M700 AICS... The main reason is I need the money and I already have a second Tanaka M700(Police version), I skirmish mostly with the Police and it's the currently project gun.

The FPS at the last game with 12 degrees Celsius were 550FPS with .20g bbs
The gun is in great shape, the upgrades are...
Creation maetal hop up housing (Part 91)
King Arms VSR Conversion hop up
PDI 554mm 6.01 TBB
G&G Power Pack (minus the striker spring ... which will be included)

Price: $550
For more info feel free to ask.

P.S. Ships from Greece

Wolf

·
Administrator
6,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's been some time since I test it thoroughly, at the last game at the chrono test the sheriff fired 4 shots all had about 3-8fps fluctuation. And the accuracy was pretty good! I've passed bbs through a very small window at 90m!! I was impressed to be honest and it's been some since I tune it. I'm playing with my other M700 these days cause it's lighter( I've hurt my hand) and I avoid all my heavy guns.

It's a gas gun and it will have fluctuations. If you want you can run with an external co2/hpa rig and there won't be any fluctuations! I was thinking to do it but I can't find the parts I need here!! McMasters have them but he won't ship outside US!

Wolf

·
Administrator
6,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I does leave residue of silicon but it's easy to remove it. it's good to lubricate the o-rings once in a while, I'm using propane an my sniper rifles and in my race pistol, I use green gas on all my other pistols.
I wanted to play with this gun at that game! I admit I haven't used for quite some time and i was impressed by it's performance!!
I'm selling this only to fund some pistol projects !!

Wolf

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.