Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!!

Here's an item you don't get to see that often. It is an Airsoft Surgeon full metal CNC aluminum grip for the TM hi capa 5.1. It is completely new and has never been installed on any of my builds.

The reason I am selling it is that it only fits TM black mags (with a tight fit so I would sand them down) and not their stainless ones (which I was planning to use) also it doesn't really fit with the new look of my hi capa.

Airsoft Surgeon CNC grip: $240 (including shipping)

Also for sale is a completely new 5KU Super Light Weight Speed Piston Housing for Marui HI-CAPA. The reason I am selling this one is because I have to many BBU's for my hi capa and just don't need this one.

5KU BBU: $20 (Shipping included)

I am also interested in trades for any TM hi capa parts.

And lastly for sale is my JG g3sg1. It has been lightly used and will come with two large batteries and 3 500rd hi cap mags. It also has an upgraded gearbox that shoots at around 410fps and has a jg 6.03 tbb already installed. Comes with all its original packaging and manuels.

JG g3: $180 + shipping

PM me with any questions. Let me know if anything is of interest.
Thanks!!

- Topa

Auto part Fashion accessory Metal Aluminium Rectangle

Plastic Electronics accessory Cable Composite material

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.