Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, This is the second VSR-10 from Tokyo Marui that I have personally upgraded and modified to my liking. I have not been playing much airsoft as of late due to attending university. I suppose the extra money would be more useful than an upgraded rifle sitting in my closet not going to good use.

I've used this rifle for roughly 15-20 airsoft play-sessions. The majority of these sessions were while the rifle was still nearly stock in terms of hardware.

The first piece that I upgraded was the trigger-box. Next I moved onto the spring, along with a Teflon coated cylinder, a new piston, spring guide, and cylinder head were all added as well.

I still wanted to achieve more precision so I also decided to upgrade the hop up unit as a whole, bucking as well. During this upgrade I had chosen to upgrade the barrel, however, I stuck with the same length barrel as the stock at 303mm.

After all of the upgrades I decided that I wanted to do a fabric tape wrap in woodland camo along the barrel, and a portion of the handle for better grip. This was to resist scratching any paint. It also looks pretty bad-ass in my opinion ;)

Anyway here's a list of the parts...

Base Gun:
Tokyo Marui VSR-10 G-Spec Airsoft Sniper Rifle with Mock Suppressor (Color: Olive Green) - $299.00

Internals:

Laylax VSR-10 Zero Trigger w/ High pressure Piston + Cylinder head - $199.99
Laylax Teflon Cylinder for TM VSR10/JG BAR 10 - $110.00
Laylax Nine Ball hop up Bucking - $16.99
Angel Custom PSS10 VSR-10 SP150 Spring - $12.75
Action Army VSR-10 Hop Up Chamber - $54.99
Action Army VSR-10 Spring Guide - $19.99
PDI 01 6.01mm Precision Barrel 303mm - $114.32

Externals:
Evike 3-9X40 scope - $30.00
custom woodland camo fabric finish - $12.00
Harris style sling point bipod - $42.50
extra 30 round Tokyo Marui vsr mag - $10.00

grand total $922 (I am not asking for this price...)

This guy can shoot around 500 fps and I like to run it with .38 gram bbs. So I'm probably somewhere lower than 500 when I run it, but when I get tested at my local field with their BBs I'm always pretty hot. Luckily we're not very strict.

I'm not looking to trade, I simply do not have the time in my life right now to be airsofting as much as I used to. Feel free to message me if you're interested, I'd like to get this sold for a price around $550.00

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price is negotiable...

I'm willing to work with you to find a price that is suitable. I am also willing to send videos, and pictures to further show off my gun to anyone who's curious or interested in purchasing this airsoft rifle.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.