Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am trying to see what I can get for her so I can get some upgrades for the bar10 I just finished externally.

PDI plastonite cylinder set with HD piston $200
PDI Aero chamber $74
Zero trigger $190
Full air sealed system.
Tweaked system all around

There are some pics of it down in the other thread as of right now.. I will move the pics up to here when I get home from work.

Right now I have about that into it. Would like to get atleast that for her, as I am not including the price of the rifle itself. Comes with the two mags, bipod, and bipod tri rail thing.

http://www.airsoftsniperforum.com/phpBB/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=926&start=15

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I probably could I suppose not going to be much though honestly, as the rifle came with it. B

At any rate what were you thinking? Pm me with the info.

The bipod is the stock bipod that came with the rifle. Not the one in the picture. I am keeping my harris.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah no problem ....

Yeah send me a pm and we can work something out. Took it out to a game today and actually didn't even use it :( Was using my bar10 more. So no need to have to bolties when I can tweak one to niceness

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ahh ok ... yeah it is the purple one.... i got the name right from Airsoft Atlanta's site...

*edit *

I am willing to pay for shipping. As well as throw in the Centerpoint 3-9 scope as well, $80 scope, for a much lower price.

Come on guys I have to sell this so I can get parts for my bar10 that I just built.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Woogie, once I sell my m4, I will have the money I need to buy some parts. Would you be interested in selling the zero trigger only to me or are you looking for someone to buy the whole package?

Just to let you know, it might take some time for my rifle to sell, but if for some reason this does not would you be interested?

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Fuzzy..... I would like to sell it as a complete unit, but if you sell your rifle and have the funds I could split it out for ya.

Mav.... It is a UTG MK96. The only thing stock in it as of now is the spring. I don't have a chrony here, but the last time I did it was shooting at around 420 if I remember correctly.

All that would be needed for higher fps would be a bigger spring. I did modify the barrel as well. So it isn't as long as it was. I was in the process of making a large suppressor for it to make it look really bad a$$. Just didn't get around to finishing it.

I can throw in all of the parts I was using to make the suppressor. And everything works in the rifle, just don't have the time to tweak it and tune it to where I would like.

Like I said I am only looking for the price of the upgraded parts, and can give the rifle as well. Everything that was changed in the rifle will also be included.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not to sure about that. Have never owned an APS2 but would like to some day. But as they don't make them anymore that would be hard.

I would ask some of the guys here and see what can be changed. I do know they will all fit in a maruzen rifle.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hahaha, I know. At the moment my M24 is my project though. Having a spare gun can never hurt seeing as all of my Sniper Rifles/ DMRs are down right now... Unfortunately even if the hop up chamber is APS-2 compatible, thats the one part that isn't compatible with the M24. Im more curious about the cylinder since thats whats broken on mine at the moment.

·
Banned
215 Posts
Only parts that fit in a Maruzen/UTG Mk96 that will move over into an APS2/M24 are the cylinder parts. Hop up and trigger are different.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks wonko
that is what was needed

Since the cylinder is compatable can do just that if you want.... or if you want the entire rifle will also have the stock cylinder so you have a loaner/back up rifle.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.