Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a completely upgraded jg bar 10 sniper, and it is completely compatible with vsr 10 parts. The upgrades are: New trigger sears and trigger assembly. Full metal piston. Full metal Spring guide. M130 installed, comes with m170 spring too if you want to change it. 6.01mm tight bore barrel. 3 barrel spacers. 2 3o round magazines. 3-9x40 illuminated rangefinder scope. Extreme Hop Up bucking. 2 sling mounts I also have a ton of replacement parts that i'll throw in for like $40 more (http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/for/3014859012.html)

The only things wrong with the gun is that it needs a new stock because where the screws go in is too big for them, and the place where the mag catch goes is broken. You can hold the mag in with tape or a rubber band which is what i do or if u already have a bar 10, you can use that stock. I am asking $200 Plus $20 shipping for the usa so $220.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Can you tell us the brand names of the parts please? Like what kind of barrel is it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.