Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have for sale the rifle of the movie Shooter, the Ares CheyTac M200 Intervention many of you know it and from the game CoD Modern Warfare 2.
This has 2 bolt and 2 mags, 1 bolt is the spring bolt (380fps I've never test it) with a 100rnd magazine and the other bolt is gas (580fps) with it's magazine, the mag has no leaks at all and I'll also include a brand new set of o-rings made by Shooter.
I'm selling it mostly because I don't use it, I have it for more than a year and has never been skirmished. I have 6 other sniper rifles.
There are only 2 marks by the bipod on the body but that's how I receive it!!
The price is $1000 and I'm looking to trade it only with the Ares DSR-1 ver2(new ver) or anything special

Please note I'm from Greece and we can talk about the shipping cost. Also the original scope is not include cause I've never get it ( due custom services)!!
For faster reply please PM me.
Here's a photo of it.

Wolf

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Thanks grass ;)

I would be.....but..... I am looking for an 8mm version though.

This would be a great rifle for anyone to own. Just walk out on the field with it and scare the crap out of all those around you.

·
Administrator
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's true, unfortunately I was bargaining another sniper rifle for a friend and he back down, so I'll take it for me!
So I have to sell the Intervention since it's almost brand new, mostly for space.

Wolf

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.