Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a long shot that someone actually has one they're willing to trade, but I figured I would try. Looking to trade my Tanaka M700 AICS stock for a Tanaka M700 M24 SWS version stock.

If you'd like pics PM me. I'd include them in the thread, but they are nothing short of huge, and I don't want to destroy anyone's bandwidth.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll be sure to keep you in mind Woogie. Unfortunately selling off just the stock would effectively render this useless, and I haven't seen just stocks sold pretty much anywhere.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
I will be on the look out for just the stock for you.

If I find anything I will let you know.

You could always find a KJ M700 used and use that stock, or get one of the Echo1 M28 rifles and use that stock.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The echo 1 M28 stock usage was tempting after that thread on ASF. The only problem is finding the funds and time to commit to such a project. Also, there's the matter of the quality of the E1 stock as compared to a Tanaka stock. Will keep that option in mind however.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Just PM'd you back. I do have a KJW M700 stock, since I'm wanting an AICS stock. You said you were looking for the M24 stock, but maybe the KJW stock with a little cash? Just something to think about.

·
Registered
55 Posts
The E1 M28 stock is claimed to actually be good quality compared to most other Chinese guns. So it probably wouldn't be much of a difference to the Tanaka.
I agree, Echo 1 has very nice M28's and if it would fit the Tanaka then I say you should go for it.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Frostbite said:
The E1 M28 stock is claimed to actually be good quality compared to most other Chinese guns. So it probably wouldn't be much of a difference to the Tanaka.
I agree, Echo 1 has very nice M28's and if it would fit the Tanaka then I say you should go for it.
The magwell would need cut out for it to fit. A guy on ASR did it with a Snow Wolf M24 stock on a KJW M700, but it required a little bit of work with a dremel and some epoxy. It did look nice though.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
toomanybbs said:
How much would the Tanaka M700 A.I.C.S stock go for in cash?
You're welcomed to shoot me an offer via PM if you would like. At the moment I am negotiating a trade, but if that manages to fall through I will let you know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.