Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought this gun a month ago, leaky mag, low power, not working very well, and a scratched up paintjob. I've spent plenty of time tinkering with the internals to get her working great, and I just today finished my external makeover. All the metal parts were blaster in a glass bead blasting cabinet to achieve their look. So without further ado, here is my KJW M700.

Externals
Stock
Leapers 4X Scope

Internals
650mm, 6.03, MB V2 Tightbore
Rest is stock

Future Plans:
KA Rubber Set
Improved Striker Spring
New Bucking
Possible conversion to VSR type Hop-up

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Love the white and black color scheme there. I can tell you took your time. Everything looks smooth with no blemishes. Painting has never been a strong point of mine, but I have looked at some of your paint jobs over at MIA, and they are really good. +1 for creating a beautiful looking rifle:) Kind of looks like a rifle an assassin would use in the movies ;)

By the way, is MB mad bull? If so how is it treating you so far. I have a 363 mm barrel by madbull but has never really had some rounds put through it yet.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fuzzy, its actually not white, its glass bead blasted, so its a metallic grey/silver color with rough texture. Thanks for the complement. And yes MB is Madbull, this barrel is nice so far, haven't put many round through it. I've had other MB barrels int eh past and all have worked flawlessly.

Raptor, It is the takedown, and I am researching compatibility currently.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
O, my bad, from a quick glance I assumed it was white. Must have overlooked your description. Good to hear the Madbull's have worked nicely for you. Keep up the good work.

Fuzzy

·
Registered
49 Posts
Good luck Yankee, one of the reasons I got rid of my Tanaka TD(aside from picking up a Tanaka AICS pre-upgraded, and the fact I traded it for a VSR), was the lack of compatibility with that particular upgrade. The main thing that it will not with with is the adjustment system on the TD, unless you drill a hole through the top of the outer barrel and install your own adjuster or something.

·
Registered
49 Posts
mateba said:
Nice finish! Drill and tapping is simple. Take your time building your jig and don't let drilling a hole in a $500 gun intimate you.
This, if you do it right, it should only take 20-30 minutes, just be easy with it, and don't force anything. Plus, if you screw up, you only have to replace the mag =P.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.