1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. First time on the forums.
Name: Matthew

Callsign: Skip

Experience: 2 years airsoft experience. Paramedic by trade.
Armory: KWA M16 (br) SPR, JG Bar-10 gspec with angel custom trigger, sears and polar star piston, KJW Les Baer 1911 custom.

Cam: scratch built custom ghillie suits for spring-fall seasons.

Other hobbies: technical rock and ice climbing, roadbiking.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Make sure to read up on all the stickies around the forum.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks for the warm welcome. Fields are good up here, though few and often largely improvised. We have a few fields that see dedicated use, but honestly some of the best are unaltered private woodlots. The acadian forest we have up here is pretty much ideal for stalking, as the moss that makes up most of the forest floor makes movement pretty much silent if you take a little pride in your fieldcraft. There is a pretty decent number of players who are genuinely interested in stalking and fieldcraft based games as opposed to skirmishing. The movement in that direction is still pretty young, but is moving in a positive direction. There still arent a ton of heavily customized bolt actions here however, mostly due to the intensive highcap-heavy aeg style play that still dominates most fields. In order to compete, most snipers have gone dmr just to survive. Howerer as the skill base grows, a few of us are able to go toe to toe with a bolt action as our primary.
Currently Im working up my bar 10. I plan fot the full pdi suite of upgrades eventually, though Im a fan of my current polar star parts. The big hurdle will be the macmillan a4 or a5 stock that seems to be impossible to source up here. The scarcity of the fortress version doesnt help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.