Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed a new SCs into my BAR10, and the results were ugly.

ZERO hop on the highest setting, wouldn't even hold the BB in the chamber ::) FML

I did everything he showed in the tutorial on his forum. Suggestions?

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Macmillan said:
1.) I thought you got a PCS?

2.) Concanve Nubs and H-Nubs are notorious for needing to double stacking.
PCS IS an SCS, just under a differrent name. Package says SCS, I bought a PCS

Im going to make a spacer or something, it needs less then a double stack, more then by itself.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
A nubbin will not produce zero hop... Or at least not the SCS/PCS. It will produce much much more hop if installed CORRECTLY.

The bucking is most likely not positioned correctly in the chamber. Are you sure that everything is aligned properly? Can't just stick the bucking on and hope for the best. ???

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
You might find that the SCS is not actualy pushing the nub through the hop window.

I've found this with even the stock arm and barrel.

I widend my barrel window a little so as the rubbers nub can be pushed through the window unimpeaded, this also takes some of the pressure off the hop arm aswell.

I dont use the SCS as I dont like them, I do use to Madbull X/fishbone nub in 1 of my VSRs, I ground the original hop fangs evenly so the nub would sit inbetween them, thus giving me a reference point as to where the nub should be and holding it straight at the same time.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.