Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to upgrade my TM G-Spec with a zero trigger soon and just wondered if you have to buy trigger or piston sears to help withstand it or if it's included in the zero trigger?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
When you buy a Zero Trigger you get the trigger group as a whole plus a trigger specific piston that I believe is Orange in colour.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
In a way you get both. Its a complete unit, you have to unbolt your stock trigger and through it in your parts box, then after you have swapped the piston, you bolt the Zero Trigger in the place where your old trigger used to be. Do a little search on the suppliers web sites and I'm sure at least one of them will have a picture for you to look at so you can see what is what ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Mate i've just ordered a Zero Trigger with the piston, a cylinder head, 170 Spring and Spring guide all of these are laylax do you think these are good buys?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Yes
just make sure that everything is air tight when you re assemble, and you should end up with what we over here call 'a Proper Job!'

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
No, its dead easy just a matter of undoing about 5/6 screws/bolts and the thing is in bits. If its the 1st time the rifle has been apart though you will have to carfully drill out the pin holding the cylinder head on to be able to remove the spring, and if you want to remove the hop unit the other thing you should know is that you have to undo the screw iat the front of the scope mount as well as the 1 underneath before you unscrew the outer barrel. There is lots of guides on the web on how to do it if you get stuck, or post here or send me a PM ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.