Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
321 - 327 of 327 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Here's the pics. Adapter is JB welded to the short type mag. Hole drilled in the bb tube. Put the MP5 mag into the adapter and the adapter releases the bb's from the mp5 mag, double stacking into the m700 mag. When mag is empty the BB's don't push up anymore so bolt gets blocked (like it would if you were normally hitting the follower.

The plan is to cut that long macroline shorter, get an Amped Airsoft gripline and hot-glue the macroline fitting into that grip hole. Will make it semi-permanent and structurally sound, also fixing the problem of flex tubing getting cut up and leaky during gameplay.

Best part is friction holds the 11 bb's in the M700 mag so when you pull the MP5 mag from the adapter only 1 bb falls out, not all 11.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sorry it's been so long, I work in the package delivery service...and have been pulling 60 hour weeks for a long time now. The action army hop up is amazing, very robust and can only be installed one way. I'm actually working With the co2 mags to see if I can keep them consistent. As for the vfc m40a5-kjw m700 compatibility there is none. Stocks are offset, magwells are different, and all around a disappointment to me 😞

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here's the pics. Adapter is JB welded to the short type mag. Hole drilled in the bb tube. Put the MP5 mag into the adapter and the adapter releases the bb's from the mp5 mag, double stacking into the m700 mag. When mag is empty the BB's don't push up anymore so bolt gets blocked (like it would if you were normally hitting the follower.

The plan is to cut that long macroline shorter, get an Amped Airsoft gripline and hot-glue the macroline fitting into that grip hole. Will make it semi-permanent and structurally sound, also fixing the problem of flex tubing getting cut up and leaky during gameplay.

Best part is friction holds the 11 bb's in the M700 mag so when you pull the MP5 mag from the adapter only 1 bb falls out, not all 11.

I am intrigued and wanting the details on the gag conversion please and thank u

·
Registered
38 Posts
i need help with mine. every time i take a shot, there is a loud hissing sound and it sounds like leaking air. after about 50 shots, my hpa tank went from 3000 psi to 2000psi. what should i do?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Friends, I've been working with Snakebitey from Reddit and have finally finished an adapter for my M700. I'm actually really excited about it.

It is a 3d printed adapter that glues directly to a tapped short mag for the M700. The adapter accepts mp5 magazines and is essentially a TAPP style adapter. It lets you keep one gas mag in the rifle and stay in the rifle, but allows for reloading of simple AEG MP5 magazines.

I use the CYMA short type midcap mags. (Same mag's you'd use in a KC-02 if you know these builds.) They are cheap, fit in a pistol mag pouch, not so ridiculously unrealistic as they only hold ~60bb's, and don't stick down that far. Kinda gives the M700 the look of a .22... but oh man the convenience! I will post pictures shortly, and please let me know if anyone would like the 3d files!

This setup essentially makes the M700 as convenient a rifle as my Wolverine BOLT VSR... so if you can't tell I'm pretty pumped.
Hi!

Just saw your printed adapter for the m700 and think this is a cool solution. I'd like to try this setup on one of my hPa m700. Would it be possible that you send me the files?

Baumi

·
Registered
2 Posts
Judging by how he's from 2010 and hasn't been back in 5 months, you're probably in for a wait sadly.
In the meantime you could design something yourself, or try to make something out of plastic, wood, or gun parts.
Thanks for your comment. I thought probably he will react on an Mail notification...
But yes, of course I can design my own adapter. Already measuring, but with working files it would be easier 🙄 at all I'm happy for the inspiration, wanted to use M4 mags, but the mp5 solution is better I think.
Probably i post something when finished.
Best regards

321 - 327 of 327 Posts