Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Great guide 1tonne! I had a couple of questions to yall in general. 1)I have a JG Vsr10 as well. Im looking into a 6.03x550mm barrel, what brand barrel do you recommend? 2)I've purchased an EZ-lrb and Er-hop from hunterseeker. Do I install both or only one or the other? I've already done the tdc mod ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have done many of the things outlined in this guide, actually most of them, to great effect. I have installed an Angel Custom vsr-to-aeg hop chamber and installed a Prometheus 6.03 550mm barrel in my JG Bar10. I noticed a slight accuracy increase from my old Laylax 6.03 430mm barrel and a very noticeable decrease in noise from each shot. *All hail 1tonne! :bow:* The only things I have left to do are to r hop my gun, to taper the cylinder head, and possibly to install a LRB. I don't know if the LRB is compatible with a tdc mod and r hop so if someone would like to answer this it would be greatly appreciated! (I'm shooting 530-550fps with a .2g judged by the poor man's chrono) :yup:
Cheers from the U.S.!

Reactions: 1tonne

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yes, I was talking about the coke can chrono :). How much range increase will the LRB give me and what are the downsides? The other problem I might has is that my inner barrel extends past the outer barrel by a decent bit and is hidden by the mock suppressor (150mm) so would that make installing a LRB a problem? Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts